Monday, July 27, 2009

"Kunde Ranch Spring"


Here's one I forgot to show you that I did a few weeks back on a wood panel that I found covering a cat's grave here in the back yard of the new place. I replaced it with a rock monument and prepared and used the panel for this new piece done from an old photo I took at Kunde Ranch vineyard in Kenwood, California back in the early 90's. The mountain to the left is "Hood"with "Sugarloaf" to the right. Springtime in the vines. The size of this oil painting is 18" x 26 3/8"and it is available for purchase through my agent Vangie Lyndon at Aurora Colors Gallery on Kentucky street in Petaluma, California. I'm preparing to begin a new large version of the painting I donated to Face to Face for the Art for Life auction coming up in August at the Mary Agatha Furth center in Windsor, California here in beautiful Sonoma County. Summer grasses and eucalyptus. Mahalo for stopping by! Aloha, Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment