Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Art for Life 2011 Donation



This small (9" x 18") painting is on a canvas I built out of leftovers, but I like it alot for the amount of detail it has and the memories from the Island of Moloka'i it evokes in me. Beautiful turquoise waves rolling in perfect lines to a golden sand beach next to a fairway on the only golf course on the Island. I'm not sure if it's open currently, but I'll find out for sure in about a week.

I've decided to make this my donation painting to Face to Face (f2f.org) for the Art for Life benefit auction this year. Some "Island Kine" people will want it for their Aloha room, yeah? Anyway it's up for grabs at the event that is scheduled to happen on Saturday, September 17th, 2011 at the Mary Agatha Furth Center on Old Redwood Highway in Windsor, California.

' Kepuhi Beach, Moloka'i ' oil on canvas 2005 - starting bid will be $300.

Mahalo for stopping by!

Aloha, Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment