Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birdbath #1

My first attempt at building a birdbath was a complete disaster. I attempted to remove it from the mold too soon and it fell apart. Number 2 (pictured here) was (is) semi-successful, but it really is too small to really be a good birdbath. And...There was the sort of unfinishedness about the base which I built up using 2 lengths of old terra cotta drain pipe. Well I tried again and the new one is a good size and will hold about 3/4 of a gallon of water. I'll put a picture of that one up as soon as I can. Meanwhile back at the easle...I've been adding the final touches to the painting "Deja View", which will probably be finished today. So that will be coming up soon as well. Aloha for now, Timo

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new post.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete