Friday, October 2, 2009

Birdbath #2

Thunderation! Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I posted anything new on this blog? Well ... I'll try to do better this month. Here are pictures of the second successfull birdbath. I finished the base that I had began for the first bowl, but have started another one since these photos were taken. Someone commented that I should stick to painting, and they're probably right. I will most likely never make a lot of money making stuff out of beachrocks and mortar, but it's a fun diversion. So...I'll keep doing it as a hobby. My camera broke a few days ago so I won't be taking pictures of any new stuff until I get it fixed or get another one. I have lots of pictures I haven't used yet so I'll keep it as interesting as I can. Aloha for now, Timo


No comments:

Post a Comment