Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clear Vision


I had eye surgery yesterday morning. It was so much easier than I thought it would be and successful I've been told by the surgeon. So...as soon as I've gone through the healing process I should be able to see clearly again through both eyes! I can remember the clear vision of my childhood. When you could get so close to a butterfly that you could see the hairs on their legs and be completely amazed at the tiny rainbows in their wings. I did these two little color experiments
a couple of years ago, but I never showed them to anybody. So for lack of any other idea for a post...Here they are. No titles, No intent of purpose. Just playing with colors My vision is going to be better. I'm excited! Yeee Haaa! Aloha for now, Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment