Tuesday, November 6, 2012

" Insistant Surf "

       I know... I haven't made a blog entry for well over a month, but I'll try to catch up a bit on at least the ART part of my life since my last blog-in.  Beginning with this commissioned seascape that I just finished about a week ago. It was a lager version of an old painting that was done in the '90s when I was living in Jenner. The original work only had one shorebird, but the client wanted me to add three more because they have four children. We also changed the colorscheme slightly for this larger (28" x 40") piece using a photo of another painting that was already hanging in the room where it was to be hung for reference. We are all very satisfied with the new version.
      Mahalo for stopping in today.
      Aloha, Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment