Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progress on Raymond

I worked on Raymond's portrait last night instead of blogging in. And again today. You can see how much his expression has changed. I'm going to a Guerneville Chamber of Commerce mixer this afternoon to try to drum up some business or do some pencil portraits. I have no expectations, but I am going to say some prayers before I go. Oh yeah! Well...sitting at this keyboard is hard on my neck and shoulders so...Mahalo & Aloha for now, Timo Aloha Aikane, The mixer was a success. I did 2 pencil portraits of a local editor/publisher and her friend and we were all very happy with the results. I wish I'd taken photos of them with their sketches to show you. They used me as a raffle prize. One portrait payed for by the host of the fundraiser. Good PR. Mahalo Akua!

No comments:

Post a Comment