Thursday, January 22, 2009

Almost Done


With ten days left of January to try to replace an income all but gone in this low economic ebb we're experiencing presently, I've been turning more and more to prayer and meditation to stay serene enough to continue working with what I have and trust Great Spirit to fill in the blanks. This portrait I'm finishing up will be good for me in ways I don't even suspect yet. I'm sure everything is as it should be. I'm just unsure why I only have one tenth of the money I should have for my rent & bills by this time of the month. There's a surprize ahead of some kind. I just have to stay in the here and now and keep putting one foot in front of the other one to make progress. With lots of good company,food, music and rest along the path. Mahalo o Akua! Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment