Saturday, January 17, 2009

Woodcutters are always Warm and other Sensations



Aloha Kakahiaka Aikane, I'm making great strides with this new idea that I can continue to learn things about all aspects of my existance with a conscious attitude adjustment every morning. Prayer & Meditation do actually make a difference. So I'm enjoying life more and stressing less about everything these days. Had to go on food stamps, but I don't feel embarassed or ashamed by that as I might have years ago. I'm going to cut firewood at my friend Gary's ranch after the meeting this morning and I have to admit I look forward to being out in the oaks and madrones on his hillside. I saw a golden eagle there the other day and the remains of a wild turkey that had been his(her?) breakfast. Found a couple of nice feathers at the site. Life is full and way good. Mahalo & Aloha, Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment